- Intervention and enrichment programs in traditional and non-traditional environments.
- Enhancement of educational best practices inside and outside the classroom.
- Increased educational opportunities, especially for those who have limited access.
- Innovative efforts to reduce disparities in learning and academic outcomes.
To support, build, and sustain more equitable educational opportunities across Greater Cincinnati.
SAMPLE GRANT OBJECTIVES
- Reduce barriers to learning and academic achievement.
- Provide services to ensure students are healthy, engaged, and supported.
- Support children and adults with learning disabilities.
- Increase access for educators to high quality professional development that aims to achieve a more equitable learning experience and outcomes for all children.
TIPS FOR PROSPECTIVE PARTNERS
- Preference will be given to organizations that address educational equity in their programming.
- Populations served may include all age ranges, including pre-K, K-12, and adult learners residing in Greater Cincinnati.
- Vocational and tech education programs are eligible, as are non-traditional educational programs.
- Professional development programs that support trauma-responsive practices, social-emotional learning, DEI, and current best practices in the fields of education and social services will be considered.
- Requests can include resources such as books, technology, learning resources, professional development and learning experiences.